DigiPLAN™ is a Project, Resources and Services Management application to schedule Jobs, setup and monitor Tasks and Services using graphical user interface (Gantt Charts, Resource allocation/prioritizations…).
The Gantt chart is fully interactive; all items can be changed directly in the chart. DigiPLAN™ can be used for task management, project templates or process management.
DigiPLAN™ is especially beneficial for services or resources management.
DigiPLAN™ Gantt Chart is core for project charter to create project schedules and plans
Features for Full Project Management Application include:
- Tasks set by duration or end date or both (mirrored), with percentage of completion.
- Milestones with 0 duration.
- Resources for tasks, possible filtering rows by resources.
- Resource usage and availability charts. Resource types like work or material.
- Discrete bars for real flow – actual completion of the task, usable along the task bars.
- Flags – any custom icons shown on exact date with defined tooltip.
- Dependencies between tasks as descendants (successors) or ancestor (predecessors) or both (mirrored).
- Dependency types end-start (fs), end-end (ff), start-start (ss), start-end (sf).
- Possible more dependencies between two tasks (ss + ff).
- Dependency lags in any time units like hours, days or elapsed days.
- Dependency constraints define available span between dependency start+lag and end.
- Checking circular dependencies.
- Automatic correcting dependencies after task move or resize or dependency change, moving the dependent tasks.
- Possible correcting dependencies only on demand, showing the incorrect dependencies in red.
- Automatic checking all entered inputs and changes in chart if they are correct.
- Excluded holidays – any defined dates, date ranges or repeated dates.
- The holidays are excluded from Gantt calculations and can be also hidden from the chart.
- Project baseline date constraint, tasks cannot be moved before or the first tasks are forced to start on.
- Critical path management – critical tasks with specified slack can be highlighted or filtered.
- Task date constraints for early start date, early finish date, late start date, late finish date.
- All the date constraints are shown in Gantt chart as icons and be added, deleted and moved directly in the chart.
- Highlighted custom dates or date ranges in background or foreground.
- Fully customizable Gantt headers, defining any date formats in one or more header lines.
- The Gantt chart is fully interactive, all items can be changed directly in the chart by mouse.
- The Gantt behavior is fully customizable by defining key and mouse action schema.
- Gantt popup menu (customizable) with all available features accessible from the menu on right click.
- Smooth zoom to date range selected by mouse dragging in header or by click to exact date in header.
- Custom zoom levels with different dates and formats in header, size constraints and backgrounds.
- Custom CSS styles, every cell can display completely different bars (shapes and colors).
Features for Full Resource and Service Management Application include:
- More independent bars in one cell.
- Every bar can have its own type, width, caption, color, class and tooltip.
- Various types of bars with different features, like normal, empty, not movable, not resizable, start/end.
- All the bar setting can be changed by a user from popup menu or another custom way.
- The bars can overlap each other, in this case they can be marked as error with different color and class.
- The bars can be defined independently by their start dates and width or end date.
- Or the bars can be defined by one start date and bar widths.
- The bars are fully interactive, can be created, resized, moved and deleted by mouse dragging.
- Many possibilities of moving behavior, the bars can be shifted or resized to create room for the new bar.
- Bars can be moved between rows or between grids or can be dropped to any other custom place.
- Joined bars, moving the joined bars together, possible splitting and joining bars by dragging.
- Other Gantt features like header, zoom, dependencies or resources can be also used with Run bars.
- Other Gantt objects like flags, flow, tasks or milestones can be also shown along Run bars with one cell.