Dec 31, 2015
- Aerosoft Systems Inc. concludes 2015 with strong financial results and wishes to thank all our customers and employees for contributing to our growth and success.
- We look forward to making additional key announcements in early 2016.
- LST commits to upgrade to DigiMAINT NG.
- Bahamasair starts program of uploading new ATR72′s to WebPMI.
- Endeavor Air / Delta go live with PMI A4.08 in a highly customized configuration. Sr. Managent at Endeavor offered their congratulations to AeroSoft after overseeing the entire process..
- Endeavor Air re-iterated their commitment with AeroSoft Systems Inc. and PMI by engaging in agreements/amendments to upgrade to the current release of PMI (A4.08) and to upload/convert the remainder of their CRJ fleet from another major MRO/M&E system.
- AeroSoft Systems, Inc. and JANA, Inc. are proud to announce that they have reached a technology partnership agreement .
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. was present at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Miami Florida March 24-25, 2015.
- Aircraft Commerce Article “The complexities of data transfer between M&E & CMS systems”