- AeroSoft Systems Inc. exhibits at the Aviation Week MRO/IT Conference and Showcase in Chicago.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. exhibits at the Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT Conference in Singapore.
- Aerocontractors of Nigeria Ltd., a valued customer since 2008, extend their agreement with AeroSoft Systems Inc. by adding an increased fleet of fixed wing and rotary aircraft under the DigiMAINTTM licensing agreement.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. CEO Thanos Kaponeridis presents a well received presentation titled: CMS: an afterthought to MRO/IT until now at the Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT event on July 13,2011 in Frankfurt.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. exhibits at the Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT Conference in Frankfurt on July 13-14th, 2011.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is pleased to announce Icelandair Technical Services joining our customer family as a DigiDOC™ CMS application user. At Icelandair, DigiDOC™ is being integrated with Mxi’s Maintenix, in a Task Card solution to be followed by MPD and other OEM Manuals.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. attends a successful ATA eBusiness Forum (Montreal June 7/8) where we demonstrated key DigiDOCTM/DigiMAINTTM integration and discussed key merits of iSPEC2200 vs. S1000D.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. again congratulates our DigiMAINT™ customer Tyrol Air Ambulance of Innsbruck (Austria) as a recipient of the 2011 Gold Safety of Flight Award for 40 years or 80,000 hours without an accident.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. goes live at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Portal at http://www.aircraftit.com/MRO/Software/Keywords/aerosoft.aspx in conjuction with our partners Hexaware Technologies inc.
- Aerocontractors of Nigeria Ltd. goes live with local implementation of DigiMAINTTM in Lagos after several years experience of using the system under CHC’s ‘ASP/SaaS’ servers.
- GTLLOT Airport Services – already a DigiMAINT customer for some modules has expanded to the full utilization of DigiMAINTTM/DigiREPORTSTM for their entire / growing fleet of 40 aircraft.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. exhibits at the Aircraft Commerce MRO & Operations IT conference in Miami on March 2nd and 3rd, 2011.