- Aerosoft is pleased to announce a partnership arrangement with Hexaware Technologies Inc.
- Aerosoft exhibits at MRO & Operations IT Conference – ASIA/PACIFIC in Singapore on October 26-27th, 2010
- Aerosoft CEO, Mr Thanos Kaponeridis, presents The gap in perspectives between MRO/ERP and CMS/Tech Doc in aviation maintenance – Business Process and System at the MRO & Operations IT Conference – ASIA/PACIFIC in Singapore.
- Aerosoft welcomes Aerocontractors Company of Nigeria Ltd. as the latest customer to sign a licensing, services and support agreement for their Fixed Wing/Airline operations with DigiMAINTTM/DigiREPORTSTM and future consideration for DigiDOCTM
- Aerosoft exhibits at MRO Europe 2010 in London, England
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. welcomes European Airline Private Wings as our newest DigiMAINTTM customer.
- Aerosoft’s document management paradigm and solution DigiDOCTM is featured in the article “Digital Content Management in Commercial Aviation – a view by Aerosoft” in the June/July 2010 issue of Aviation Maintenance magazine.
- Aerosoft exhibits at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT “EMEA” event in Frankfurt
- Aerosoft exhibits at the ATA eBusiness Forum in Seattle, WA.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. congratulates long-time DigiMAINT™ customer Tyrolean Jet Services in Innsbruck (Austria) as recipient of the 2010 Gold Safety of Flight Award for 40 years or 80,000 hours without an accident. We also congratulate our recent DigiMAINT™ customer Tyrol Air Ambulance in Innsbruck (Austria) as recipient of the 2010 Silver Safety of Flight Award for 30 years or 60,000 hours without an accident.
- Aerosoft exhibits at MRO Americas 2010 event in Phoenix, AZ.
- Aerosoft exhibits at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT “Americas” conference in Miami, FL.
- Aerosoft CEO, Mr Thanos Kaponeridis, presents Selecting a digital Content Management System for an airline at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT “Americas” conference
- Aerosoft has a highly successful show attendance as one of only 4 software exhibitors at MRO Middle East/ Dubai Feb, March 2010.
- Aerosoft Systems Inc. is announcing, in partnership with SABRE Airline Solutions, the availability of SABRE M&E Consulting Services to the Aerosoft Systems Customer base. The program will be communicated in detail to our customers who can take advantage of the expertise and independent review of SABRE’s Consulting Group at highly preferential rates.
- A brief survey indicates that our Staff speak the following languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Slovak, Greek, Turkish, Polish, French, Urdu, Punjabi, Arabic, Sindhi, Hindi, Jamaican Patois, Slovak, Czech, Sinhala, Tamil, Danish, and Portuguese. This allows Aerosoft to be represented Globally!