- Several of Aerosoft’s international customers have enjoyed substantial business growth and have signed up to new projects in the past 30 days totaling approximately $500,000 making 2009 the 6th consecutive profitable year for the Company. The solutions involved DigiMAINT, Win/WebPMI and DigiREPORTS. Thank you Aerosoft Systems Inc. Customers!
- Aerosoft signs a contract for the licensing and implementation of DigiMAINT / DigiREPORTS with Shaheen Airlines of Pakistan
- Aerosoft Systems Inc. announces the signature of a Sales Partnership Agreement with SABRE Airline Solutions for all the products and services under the Aerosoft umbrella: DigiMAINT, Web/WinPMI and DigiDOC along with their integration modules.
- Aerosoft attends a very successful Aircraft Commerce / MRO IT conference as an exhibitor/event sponsor at Bangkok’s Westin Grande – MRO IT / ASIA-PACIFIC
- Aerosoft’s CEO Mr. Thanos Kaponeridis presents a paper at MRO/IT Bangkok : MRO IT/IS Mythbusters – Everything you wanted to know about M&E Systems and were afraid to ask – The presentation will be posted by Aircraft Commerce or can be downloaded here
- WinPMI A4.07.000 for MS SQL Server has been released and is available for download.
- GTLLOT and SAMCO engage Aerosoft for additional features/licenses and implementation.
- Aerosoft exhibits at MRO Europe 2009 in Hamburg
- PMI A4.07.000 for iSeries has been released and is available for download
- WinPMI/SB A4.07.000 for iSeries has been released and is available for download
- Aerosoft announces to their Customers an ‘online’ Training / Teleconferencing program (using Accutel tools and facilities for Internet and Telephony)
- Aerosoft signs Reseller agreement with 4Sight Technologies for the purpose of integrating and remarketing their em360 product as DigiPLAN for commercial aviation customers.
- AeroSoft participates in the 2009 CRJ Series Operators’ Conference and Trade Show in Orlando, Florida.
- CRJ Operators Conference / Orlando: Casebank/Spotlight announce that Aerosoft’s Win/PMI will be integrated with their technology as part of Bombardier’s ADS (Advanced Diagnostics Systems) solution to be offered to their CRJ and Q Series customers in 4Q, 2009.
- AeroSoft exhibits at the 4th Annual Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT Conference in Frankfurt.
- MRO/IT Frankfurt: Aerosoft Systems gains great reception / product appreciation in particular for the launch of the DigiDOC product suite.
- Aerosoft signs ISV agreement with JustSystems for XMETAL technology embedded in the DigiDOC product suite.
- Aerosoft announces that it will launch ‘AeroREPAIR’ – interfacing with the AeroXchange solution.
- Aerosoft signs OEM/ISV agreement with LogiXML for their technology imbedded in the DigiREPORTS product.
- AeroSoft exhibits at Aviation Week’s 3rd Edition of Aircraft Data Forum in Phoenix
- AeroSoft participates in the Aeroxchange User Conference in Dallas
- AeroSoft concludes the 11th fiscal period with the best ever top and bottom line and strongest balance in the history of the Company. “We are investing in technology, infrastructure, people and strategic partnerships while we proceed cautiously into 2009″ says CEO T. Kaponeridis.
- AeroSoft signs MOU with Frankfurt Consulting Engineering for the purpose of re-marketing and integrating their Initial Provisioning Optimizer into the customer and prospects base of AeroSoft Systems Inc.
- AeroSoft re-activates an existing MOU with Casebank Technologies Inc. for integration of their Spotlight technology with AeroSoft solutions.
- AeroSoft announces that the AeroBUY integration module (with Aeroxchange) has been acquired by Mesaba Airlines and LIAT.
- AeroSoft announces that DigiREPORTS integration solution will benefit from a technical upgrade and become a more central component of the M&E systems solutions.