- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is attending and exhibiting at Airline & Aerospace MRO & Flight Operations IT Conference in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. 26th & 27th March 2019.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is attending and exhibiting at Airline & Aerospace MRO & Flight Operations IT Conference in Miami, FL, USA. 11th and 12th June 2019.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is 21 years on June 19th - a full grown adult.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is attending and exhibiting at MRO/IT Aircraft Commerce event in Amsterdam. June 5-6, 2018.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be attending the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Miami. March 13/14, 2018.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc is attending IATA’s Paperless Aircraft Operations Conference to be held in Montreal, November 13-15, 2017
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is 20 years today, June 19th 2017 – Happy Birthday. We thank all the customers, employees and shareholders that have made this day possible.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be exhibiting and CEO Thanos Kaponeridis will be presenting at MRO/IT Amsterdam on June 7, 2017.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be exhibiting and CEO Thanos Kaponeridis and Barend van de Vrande will be presenting the AeroSoft DigiDOC CMS at the ATA eBusiness forum June 14, 2017.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be exhibiting / presenting at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Miami March 21/22, 2017.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc CEO, Mr. Thanos Kaponeridis, delivered presentation at Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT in Miami on March 21, 2017. You can read it here.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be exhibiting / presenting at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Amsterdam June 14-15, 2016.
- LST (ex-GTLLOT) sign an agreement to migrate to DigiMAINT NG/DigiReports//DigiPLAN with major MRO functional enhancements, re-affirming to the AeroSoft Systems Inc. and their unwavering emphasis to customer support.
- Endeavor’s Chris Oot and Robert Gatzke give an excellent presentation titled “Back to the Future: Legacy with Legs” of their migration of 41 CRJ200’s to Aerosoft’s PMI – replacing ‘two industry giant software vendors’. They offer endless commendations for Aerosoft’s process and customer support”
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be exhibiting / presenting at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Miami Florida March 8-9, 2016.
- Nesma Airlines / Saudi Arabia executes agreement for the implementation of DigiMAINT NG integrated with DigiDOC for the newly launched ATR72 fleet.
- Customer Testimonial
Chris Oot – Tech Ops PMI Project Business Manager
Dec 31, 2015
- Aerosoft Systems Inc. concludes 2015 with strong financial results and wishes to thank all our customers and employees for contributing to our growth and success.
- We look forward to making additional key announcements in early 2016.
- LST commits to upgrade to DigiMAINT NG.
- Bahamasair starts program of uploading new ATR72′s to WebPMI.
- Endeavor Air / Delta go live with PMI A4.08 in a highly customized configuration. Sr. Managent at Endeavor offered their congratulations to AeroSoft after overseeing the entire process..
- Endeavor Air re-iterated their commitment with AeroSoft Systems Inc. and PMI by engaging in agreements/amendments to upgrade to the current release of PMI (A4.08) and to upload/convert the remainder of their CRJ fleet from another major MRO/M&E system.
- AeroSoft Systems, Inc. and JANA, Inc. are proud to announce that they have reached a technology partnership agreement .
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. was present at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Miami Florida March 24-25, 2015.
- Aircraft Commerce Article “The complexities of data transfer between M&E & CMS systems”
- Air Peace of Nigeria signs agreement for DigiMAINT
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is pleased to announce that Tyrol Air Ambulance has gone live with DigiMAINT NG to provide a full maintenance and engineering solution to support its aircraft maintenance operations.
- DigiPlAN was delivered to GTLLOT.
- Aerosoft Systems Inc. exhibited at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Heathrow.
- Aerosoft Systems Inc. exhibited at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Miami Florida March 18-19 2014.