The Airline Interface Module (AIM) is an air-carrier specific software application of interactive accounts connected to WebPMI.
AIM performs the following functions:
- Create journal entries for all inventory movements.
- Online, real-time link with Purchasing, Repair Orders, Loan orders and Exchange In at invoice entry level.
- Three way match with Orders, Receiving records and invoice.
- Generation of NOE (Notice of Exception) electronic messages between the A/P user and WebPMI purchaser to resolve any difference between the estimated amount and the actual invoice amount when the invoice amount is greater than the tolerance allowed.
- Prevention of payments for undelivered items, unordered goods, items not inspected, return to vendor or under warranty.
- Multi-currency. Converts WebPMI orders to the invoice currency at invoice entry level.
- WebPMI orders updated with invoice actual amount.
- Correct inventory valuation by updating the average inventory values.
- WebPMI journal entries accruals are reversed out and actual amount is posted.
- Multiple WebPMI orders can be entered into one AIM invoice.
- A single WebPMI order can have multiple AIM invoices up to the WebPMI received quantity or amount.
- The ability to capitalize tax, freight or both.
- The ability to enter Credit/Debit memos against a PO and include in the recalculation of average price.
- The ability to view order memos entered by the WebPMI user.
- The ability to enter A/P voucher memos and protect from modification by other users.
- Multi-filter inquiry capabilities.
- WebPMI can access AIM invoices within its order inquiries.