- AeroSoft Systems Inc. and WebManuals announce a commercial and technical cooperation and integration in their complementation markets.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. attends and exhibits at the Aircraft Commerce IT Virtual Conference. CEO T. Kaponeridis and Sr. VP Mark Schulz give presentations online on CMS and digitalization.
- Endeavor Air promotes to Production the DigiDOC release for authoring and publishing SGML/XML and .PDF OEM (MHI RJ) : 37 manuals and 3 fleets of aircraft.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. attends and exhibits at the Aircraft Commerce IT Conference in Miami Florida.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is proud to announce that Mr. Mark S. Schulz had joined the Company as Sr. Vice President, Marketing, Sales and Business Development. Mark brings life-long experience and achievements in aviation from OEM’s to Airlines to Digital Software product solutions.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is proud to announce Endeavor Air have gone live with WebPMI in their maintenance organization, supporting 3000+ people and 159 aircraft.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is proud to announce a major agreement and project launch with Endeavor Air . This is a multi-phase project to enhance Endeavor Air’s existing PMI implementation with WebPMI, DigiDOC, DigiREPORTS (B.I. tool) and DigiPLAN (Logistics support) – all secure web-based applications. WebPMI is integrated with customized JobCards in DigiDOC‘s digital content repository. All Maintenance Technical manuals (SGML, XML, .PDF and other formats) are available via DigiDOC IETP on browsers and mobile platforms.
Endeavor Air, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, is the world’s largest operator of Bombardier CRJ-900 aircraft. Flying as Delta Connection, Endeavor operates 154 regional jets on nearly 800 daily flights to more than 140 destinations in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., Endeavor has hub operations in Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, and New York City.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be attending and exhibiting at Airline & Aerospace MRO & Flight Operations IT Conference in Miami, FL, USA. 11th and 12th June 2019.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. ‘s Barend van de Vrande will be presenting on June 11th at the Airline & Aerospace MRO & Flight Operations IT Conference “CMS Implementation and Integration with M&E at a major Regional Airline“
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is attending and exhibiting at Airline & Aerospace MRO & Flight Operations IT Conference in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. 26th & 27th March 2019.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is 21 years on June 19th - a full grown adult.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is attending and exhibiting at MRO/IT Aircraft Commerce event in Amsterdam. June 5-6, 2018.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be attending the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Miami. March 13/14, 2018.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc is attending IATA’s Paperless Aircraft Operations Conference to be held in Montreal, November 13-15, 2017
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. is 20 years today, June 19th 2017 – Happy Birthday. We thank all the customers, employees and shareholders that have made this day possible.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be exhibiting and CEO Thanos Kaponeridis will be presenting at MRO/IT Amsterdam on June 7, 2017.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be exhibiting and CEO Thanos Kaponeridis and Barend van de Vrande will be presenting the AeroSoft DigiDOC CMS at the ATA eBusiness forum June 14, 2017.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be exhibiting / presenting at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Miami March 21/22, 2017.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc CEO, Mr. Thanos Kaponeridis, delivered presentation at Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT in Miami on March 21, 2017. You can read it here.
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be exhibiting / presenting at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Amsterdam June 14-15, 2016.
- LST (ex-GTLLOT) sign an agreement to migrate to DigiMAINT NG/DigiReports//DigiPLAN with major MRO functional enhancements, re-affirming to the AeroSoft Systems Inc. and their unwavering emphasis to customer support.
- Endeavor’s Chris Oot and Robert Gatzke give an excellent presentation titled “Back to the Future: Legacy with Legs” of their migration of 41 CRJ200’s to Aerosoft’s PMI – replacing ‘two industry giant software vendors’. They offer endless commendations for Aerosoft’s process and customer support”
- AeroSoft Systems Inc. will be exhibiting / presenting at the Aircraft Commerce MRO/IT Conference in Miami Florida March 8-9, 2016.
- Nesma Airlines / Saudi Arabia executes agreement for the implementation of DigiMAINT NG integrated with DigiDOC for the newly launched ATR72 fleet.
- Customer Testimonial
Chris Oot – Tech Ops PMI Project Business Manager